We couldn't save your comment It might be empty or have invalid formatting. If you copy-pasted, try

TriHuynh May 14, 2023

Dear Jira Support Team,

I am writing to report an issue that I encountered when trying to save a comment on your support platform. Whenever I try to submit a comment, I receive an error message that says "We couldn't save your comment." I have attempted to save the comment multiple times, but the error persists.

image (65).png

I have already tried the following troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

• Checked my internet connectivity and ensured that I have a stable connection.
  • Cleared my browser's cache and cookies and tried logging in to the Jira support platform again.
  • Tried submitting my comment using a different browser and device.

Despite these efforts, the issue still persists, and I am unable to post my comment.

As this is an urgent matter that requires prompt attention, I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible. I would appreciate any guidance or support you can offer to help me post my comment successfully.

If you require any additional information or details about the error message, please let me know, and I will be happy to provide them.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

TriHuynh

Snaptec Company

2 answers

0 votes
Michiel S_ October 23, 2023

I'm curious to know if this got resolved and what was the cause.

Also, it would be good to know the clipboard's (raw) content that was pasted in the comment, to see if the formatting contained something that could not be handled, like special characters or an emoji or something.

My guess it that it has been resolved by now since this was posted almost half a year ago.

0 votes
Najm Polaris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2023

Hi @TriHuynh

can you copy paste the comment which you are trying to add here please

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders