We couldn't connect to that issue!!!!

Mostafa Mohamed January 25, 2021

Dear Atlassian Community,

I have a big problem I don't know why it's happening and it's wasting time for me and my team
which is :

image.png

this happens many times, I don't know what to do because of this issue.

2 answers

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

@Mostafa Mohamed 

Where are you getting the link for the issue? Are you already in JIRA and trying to open an issue listed on a board or in the output of a search? Or are you trying to use a link in an email?

The message says to retry in a few minutes. Do retries ever work?

I'm already a member of JIRA and trying to open an assigned to me issue

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

Hi Mostafa - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Can you share exactly what you where doing or trying to do when you go the error? 

trying to open the issue that's all, btw it also happens with many people, sometimes when you use a VPN it works fine, and sometimes not. 
but that's not a right solution

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 25, 2021

are you sure the issue exists. might have been deleted. can you create a JQL that would show the issue and verify that it exists?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 25, 2021

Are you sure the user has permissions to the issue? Check the Permission Scheme attached to the project to see if they have the Browse Projects permission.

Also, check to see if there is any issue level security attached to the issue. 

yes, I have permission to the issue, it's assigned to me
and I am a member of the project 
and I believe I don't have any security issues.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 25, 2021

Can you see the issue if you run a filter for it?

Project = ABC where ABC is your project. Do you see it in the list? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events