Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

We couldn't connect to that issue Make sure that this issue actually exists in that project. If it d

Hello, I get backup of my jira. And I only changed some issues created and updated date in entities XML file. I did it before. After that I imported my documents to jira with Merge with existing cloud users method. And now when ı tried open issues I get a error message like that:

We couldn't connect to that issue

Make sure that this issue actually exists in that project. If it does, try again in a few minutes. If you still can't link to the issue, contact your Jira admin.

All my issues and projects are seen no problem but when I tried oped issues I got an error message. Please help me.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I solved problem.

Hi, I am having the same problem. How did you solve it?

Thanks in advance!

Like NIKOS KARANIKOLAS likes this

Hi.  I'm having the same issue with a stakeholder who needs update issue.  How can you tell if you your issue exists, other than hitting the link and going in there ok.

Finally I issued a support ticket by Jira and they solved it for me. Apparently it was an internal bug.

Capture.PNG

I'm still getting this issue some times (most of the time). Please can someone suggest a solution to this issue?

hello same on my side, a user created 2 issues, they were accessible and after some days, no more access. 

The error message is the same WE COULND'T CONNECT TO THAT ISSUE

I'm an admin, and when I'm login with its access, everything is accesible

Atlassian bug? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

92 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you