Visualize COMPONENT Lead in Structure

Linda
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 20, 2021

Hello, 

I am having a big, complex project, and finally we found a great solution for a new structuring, by components. 

Everything looks almost perfect, and everyone is happy with the actual overview, however, there is something, that we would need to some help with. 

I am grouping our issues, based on their components in structure, but I can't visualize the Component Lead in the Structure. 

Do you know, how could I do that? I can't see that option in the additional fields. 

thanks, 

Linda

2 answers

1 vote
Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 20, 2021

Hello Linda,

Thank you for your feedback, it's nice to know that Structure is a good fit for you!
As for showing the Component lead - unfortunately, since it's not a field in Jira, Structure Cloud can't display it. If you somehow write it in a custom field using a script, for example, then you'll be able to show it like any other field's value by adding its column to your structure.
In the future, we have plans to implement the support for this, allowing Structure to access the lead as it is. If you would be interested, we can notify you when this feature is available.

Please feel free to contact us directly at support.almworks.com if you need our help with anything else.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

0 votes
Stepan Kholodov _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2024

Hello @Linda 

I just wanted to let you know that you can now display the Component lead in the formula column using the component.lead formula.

I hope this helps. If you need assistance with anything else in Structure, please reach out to us at our support portal (we have a new one).

Best regards,
Stepan
Tempo

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events