Users not able to access jira and redirecting to another project.

Bharathi February 15, 2021

Only admins are able to access Jira. Users are not able to access Jira and not able to see boards under the project.

This issue is from friday (12-feb-2021) and we suspect this is due to recent upgradation happened in jira.

Please help us to resolve this issue.

2 answers

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2021

Check if the users who are accessing the project have permission.

May I know what do you mean by recent upgradation?

Yes the users have the required access. On friday, I see some warning on Jira page as below:

Capture.JPG

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2021

Well, it's better to raise a support request with High Priority with Atlassian Team! @Bharathi 

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2021

Do your users still have a license assigned to them? Can you check the product/appplication access?

Otherwise https://support.atlassian.com/contact might be a good path to go as you have a Standard environment which entitles you to support tickets from Atlassian engineers

yes users have access to product:

Capture1.JPG

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2021

Well I would suggest using the permission helper than to see what's going on.

If an update broke it the Atlassian will need to do something but best to see if maybe they lost access to a role/project/..

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events