Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

User unable to see board

I have a user that has been added to a project but when logged in as that user, I'm unable to see the projectUsers view of projects.pngUsers permissions.png.

Please see attachments.

1 answer

Hello @Louise Seddon

You seem to be taking the wrong approach to adding a user.

Can you confirm that the groups in the screenshot have been assigned to related projects as such https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/add-people-to-team-managed-projects/?

Either the group must have permissions set in the admin section, or the group must be added to the project via the "people" in the project settings.

Sorry if I misunderstood, I'm trying to work with the limited information provided.

Cheers,
Patrik

Hi Patrik,

Sounds like you've got the problem, how do we add people to the project? It doesn't seem to give me the option to.

Thanks

Louise

It seems that you do not have administrator rights for that project, adding users is done by going to the project. See attachment for how I add users to a project.

user_add.gif

Since I am not sure what procedure you have chosen (assuming this is how it will work), please specify your procedure for adding a user to a project.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events