User name being replaced with another.

Mark Peterson January 30, 2019

i have a very odd issue that i cant seem to figure out, pardon the brevity.

i have a service desk called "RLV", tickets need approval by another administrator (Andy). heres how it plays out..

1. ticket is created
  2. Andy approves ticket
  3. ticket shows approved by different user (Kevin, service desk agent) when looking at the Transitions tab.

additional info

when i search "People" under "RLV" for "Kevin" both Kevin and Andy show up in the searh, this does not happen when searching for "Andy".  

i've checked everything i can think of and am at a loss, there are no automation rules that would do this, and there is nothing in the workflow that would do this.. any help would be appreciated.

C3DDBB8F.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Peterson February 4, 2019

issue was resolved, it stemmed from a user account being renamed before that feature was disabled.  the atlassian team was able to fix on the back end.

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2019

Hello Mark,

Thank you for getting in touch with Atlassian Community!
I saw that you opened a ticket with our support related to the same issue and they are already helping you in order to fix this.
As the issue is the same, let's focus on the ticket to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter in two different platforms.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer