Update button disabled while updating sprint goal

Anil Wath February 12, 2021

Hello guys,

Today i faced an issue, after closing the sprint, i wanted to start the sprint. But before that i wanted to update the next sprint goal. But when i entered the goal and tried clicking the update button, i couldn't do so. The update button was disabled. Any idea what could be the reason. 

I did this earlier for previous sprints. So access rights shouldn't be the problem. 

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2021

Hi Anil, I'm seeing some related posts this morning associated w/ renaming Sprints. I wonder if something has regressed w/ a recent update. Can you open a ticket w/ Support?

Adrian Sinanan February 12, 2021

i am having this same issue both when renaming sprints and updating sprint goal

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2021
Like Anil Wath likes this

Thanks Jack. Is there any tentative timeline for the resolution of this issue? I saw similar issues encountered in the past as well. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2021

According to that link the issue is resolved. If you are seeing something different I would recommend reaching to support.

No, i am still unable to edit the sprint goal.  Also seems i don't have permission rights to submit the request :(

@Adrian Sinanan - if any luck or any work around found, please share with me too. 

Thank you guys. issue is resolved. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events