Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Update and install add-ons problem

Helo, team.

Could somebody help please and advice how can I get update add-ons or get one new add-on if I getting message "Problem accessing add-on file at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/download/apps/23915/version/138751".

For example, can update "Universal Plugin Manager".

Thanks for any advice anf assist.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S Atlassian Team Jul 17, 2018

Hi there,

You can certainly try updating UPM (Universal Plugin Manager) this could fix any issues you have updating an add-on.

For installation, there are alternate methods. I'm not sure which one is causing you trouble right now but I recommend going over the various methods on the below article and see which one works for you:

In summary, you can install directly from Marketplace, or download the file from Marketplace and upload to your instance. This is provided you're using Jira Server.

Regards,

Shannon

Hi Taivas,

I'm not sure about the problem you have, but, if you can't install from the universal manager for whatever reason, you can download the .jar from the marketplace and upload it manually in the administration panel in manage add-ons

Ok, but in some cases... you can't do that either.  I'm encountering this with Confluence 7.13.7, for example... where the upload dialogue just hangs indefinitely.

Thank you so much, Crisitian and Shannon!

All done and working now. Thanks a lot in advance.

Have a nice day! :-)

Shannon S Atlassian Team Jul 18, 2018

You're welcome, glad you got it sorted out!

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Upcoming changes to epic fields in company-managed projects

👋 Hi there Jira Community! A few months ago we shared with you plans around renaming epics in your company-managed projects. As part of these changes, we highlighted upcoming changes to epics on...

15,051 views 38 49
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you