Unable to set Advanced Roadmap Color by Issue Type

Sena Hunde May 12, 2021

Hello,

I would like to set the color of my timeline by issue type as shown possible here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/coloring-issues-on-your-timeline-968677318.html. I am however not finding the option to color by Issue Type under advanced roadmap. Can someone please support?Screenshot from 2021-05-12 10-57-22.png

1 answer

0 votes
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2021

@Sena Hunde welcome to the Community!

The documentation you linked to is for Data Center and Server; the documentation for this feature in Cloud is here.

However, I'm not seeing the option in our setup, either, so it looks like the documentation for Cloud is incorrect. I will loop in an Atlassian team member.

Sena Hunde May 12, 2021

Hi Esther, thanks for welcoming me. I appreciate you linking me to the correct doc and responding quickly.

I hope that the Color by Issue Type gets added.

Sena

Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2021

Hi @Sena Hunde ,

I already relayed this info to @Esther Strom, and I am adding it here as well to loop you in.   I can verify this was an error in the documentation for the cloud version, and the documentation team is in the process of correcting the discrepancy, and our apologies for any confusion this caused you.

Color by issue type is currently only available in the Server and Data Center platforms, but not yet in Cloud.  However, it’s on our backlog, but it is still a way out in development, so we also do not have any ETA yet for when we will port it over to Cloud but it is coming in the future. 

I wish I had a more solid answer for you on that availability, but the only option currently is to vote for and follow the related feature request below:

Regards,
Earl

Sena Hunde May 13, 2021

Thank you for letting me know Earl. I have put my vote on the issue.

I hope this gets implemented soon since it is a handy feature.

Sena

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this

Suggest an answer