Unable to invite users to free plan when i only have 9 active users

Megan Hughes January 11, 2021

Background: I started out with 9/10 active users. I tried inviting the 10th user and got an error message (see screenshot). I de-activated 1 user making it 8/10 active users and tried again. The same error message appeared. The billing page shows that I only have 8 users.

To confirm, I have 8 users with status "Has site access" and 1 user with status "No site access". I also tried re-activating the 1 person to give them site access and the same error message below appeared for them too. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 4.31.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 4.36.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-11 at 5.54.25 PM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Megan Hughes January 11, 2021

Hi John! Thank you for your response. I checked that out, but I'm not using JSM. I tried installing it but then decided that it wasn't a good fit for us at this time. When viewing all products now JSM is in the "Discover" section.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

Hi Megan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Make sure you don't have 3 people in the JSM product, also. That's probably what is preventing you from adding more people even though it's Jira you want to add them to. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

What about Opsgenie or Confluence or other products? You must be at your limit for one of those. 

Megan Hughes January 13, 2021

Thanks John! It was actually the statuspage account limit that got in the way. Greatly appreciate your response!

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events