Unable to drag an drop tickets on the Kanban board

Tamas Varga May 27, 2019

After migrate our self hosted jira software instance, we can not drag and drop the cards on the kanban board

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tamas Varga June 10, 2019

Hi Guys! Thanks everyone who try to help me. The problem was the Zephyr (Capture for Jira) plugin. After I disable it and refresh the board, the drag and drop works fine!

Cheers Tamas

0 votes
Thorsten Letschert _Decadis AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 27, 2019

Hi @Tamas Varga ,

If the workflow seems to be finde, please check the board settings for the correct status mapping.

Head over to Board > Configure > Columns.

In order to drag and drop your cards, the statuses have to be mapped with the corresponding columns.

Cheers
Thorsten

Tamas Varga May 27, 2019

Hello Thorsten!

Thank you for your answer. I double check what you say, all status is mapped to the right columns.

Tamas

Thorsten Letschert _Decadis AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 28, 2019

Hi @Tamas Varga,

Thanks for the feedback. If all the permissions are correct and the statuses are mapped, it sounds indeed like a strange behaviour. You've mentioned migrating - have you already tried to re-create this board? I'm hinting towards the question of whether boards aren't working at all or only migrated boards might be affected!?

Cheers
Thorsten

Tamas Varga May 31, 2019

Hello @Thorsten Letschert _Decadis AG_ !

Yes, all of my migrated boards affected. I've tried what you say before. If I make a brand new Kanban software development project the same thing happens. 

This is very odd behavior.

Tamas

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2019

Hello,

Check the workflow for the tickets and make sure that you have permission to transition issues.

Tamas Varga May 27, 2019

All we have permission to transition issues. The issue transition is working fine on the Issue view or the Bulk change/Transition Issues function. Only the drag and drop transition stuck.

Suggest an answer