Trying to update issue resolution date from CSV Import but not working fine as expected

Srujan kumar January 21, 2022

I have selected the relevent fields required to update as Summary, issue key, Resolution and Resolved Date but after the import when recheck them , then i can see that nothing changed and everything remains same except the updated date got updated to the current.

Can any one look around and help me out.

3 answers

3 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Srujan kumar January 21, 2022

Followed all the steps and I'm almost there but the "Resolved date" is not updated as the back date. I have attached the screenshots of those , please correct me if im making any mistakes and the resolved date is updated as today.image.pngimage.png 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2022

Hi @Srujan kumar 

I did a check, in my instance and can you try with these parameters and let me know its working?

This is the CSV File example

1.png

Observe the date format2.png

Map the fields

3.png

4.png

Voila you have your issues imported!!

5.png

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2022

Hi @Srujan kumar

You can set the resolved date.

Please make sure you have the correct date format while setting the date.

Here's the reference on formatting!!

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Is-there-a-way-to-change-the-quot-Resolution-Date-quot-in-Jira/qaq-p/385739

Thanks,
Pramodh

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events