Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Try the new Jira Cloud add-on for Google Sheets - No results

Just installed the addon and tried a starred filter and when I said to get data, nothing happens. What may I be missing?

2 answers

1 vote
donovan Atlassian Team May 11, 2019

Hi,

Normally, "Get Data" will include a row of column headers, even if Jira returns no results.  Are you getting even that?

If you try this again, and it fails, could you please leave feedback via the integration and select "Can Contact".  That will give us an approximate time and your user id, which we can use to investigate what happened in the logs.

Thanks and Cheers,
Donovan

leave_feedback.pngleave_feedback2.png

Thanks will leave feedback - no column headers.

Like donovan likes this
0 votes
Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team May 10, 2019

Hi,
One thing to try is clicking the "Open in Jira" button next to the "get data" button. This should open Jira in the web browser and show all the issues that we would expect the integration to import into sheets if all is working well and in turn this should give us a better idea the scope of the problem.

Try to double check the max rows to see if it is set to a number > 0 (and not blank). That is one possible way you could get unexpected results.

Let me know the results.
Andy

Open in JIRA works and takes me to my filter. Max rows is set to 5000.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

How to create Jira issus from Excel file?

When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...

4,375 views 22 32
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you