Timesheet Error

Kenan ÇELİK
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2024

Hi ,

We couldn't access to our timesheet app? we take a error on this page. 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dániel Ballabás - EverIT
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 28, 2024

Hi Folks,

unfortunately, there is an active incident involving Automation and Connect Apps. You can read more about it, and later updates here: https://status.atlassian.com/ 

Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2024

Hi @Dániel Ballabás - EverIT , didn't know that Tempo is a Connect app..

0 votes
Hasko Eckhardt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2024

We also have a problem with Tempo Timesheets!

When we try to open the app, only a progress indicator is displayed and after a while (1 - 2 minutes) an empty page is shown; we cannot access any timesheet data!

0 votes
Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2024

Welcome to the community!

Which app is causing the problems? What kind of error you are receiving?

Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 28, 2024

Hello @Kenan ÇELİK , @Hasko Eckhardt , please refer to this page here: https://status.tempo.io/

There is an active incident on Tempo.

Kenan ÇELİK
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 28, 2024

TimeSheet App.  Page shows like this.Ekran Resmi 2024-02-28 15.55.20.png

Suggest an answer