Time tracking popup: how to configure date/time format?

Julia Teryokhina March 2, 2021

Dear all, 

Can you please advise me on how to change the date/time format for the "Date started" field in the Time tracking popup? I have changed date/time settings to "dd/MMM/yy HH:mm" (for Java controls) and to "%d.%m.%y %H:%M" (for JavaScript controls) everywhere. But it didn't work.

Regards,

Julia

Screenshot from 2021-03-02 12-55-33.png

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2021

Hi Julia.

Go to System/Look and feel tab. On the bottom, you should find Date/time formats where you can set whatever you wish ^Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 11.12.17.png

Julia Teryokhina March 2, 2021

Hi Flavien, 

Thank you for the prompt reply. Unfortunately, it doesn't work in Time tracking popup. These settings (screenshot attached) work everywhere, but not in Time tracking (new Jira UI). :( 

Screenshot from 2021-03-02 14-37-38.png

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2021

There is currently a bug handled which should be resolved shortly.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-68381

If this is done - I would return to this challenge and check by "Advanced Settings" is still something needs to be adjusted. Unless the bug is solved the goal is not reachable, from what we discussed the last weeks on several similar happenings in Community.

Like Julia Teryokhina likes this
Julia Teryokhina March 9, 2021

Thanks for information, Daniel. 

Casumo Services January 31, 2022

1 year and still not fixed, unfortunately!

Like # people like this
Vyacheslav Lumelskiy May 21, 2023

2 years and still not fixed!!!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders