Time Spent figure inaccurate - requires to be edited

Jen October 16, 2011

Help - when bulk uploading some issues into JIRA something appears to have gone wrong. The cards show the accurate time spent and time remaining but this is not showing on the Version / Sprint overall.

E.g. Issue uploaded with Original estimate - 50hrs, time spent - 45hrs - this is showing fine on the card itself but not on the sprint it is associated to. If a user then logs more time on this via JIRA it shows correctly on both the card, sprint and version.

Is there anyway to edit the time spent in JIRA so that it shows correctly on both the card and versio / sprint - i.e. i dont want to log more time on these cards as although this will show the correct time spent on the versions and sprints it will not be correct on the card - Hopefully I do not have to delete and re-add these as there are around 150 of them.

1 answer

0 votes
boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2012

You can set the remaning times to 0 when closing an issue. There is also the option of adding a post function - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Set+Remaining+Estimate+to+0+on+post+function

Suggest an answer