Test results dashboard

Henrik Nørgaard February 27, 2024

Hi all,

I would like to be able to show the progress of test execution in my test plan. I was looking for something like a test evolution chart. However, that doesn't seem to exist in Xray for Jira cloud. I found the 'Overall test results' dashboard to see if that could be useful. I have yet to find out because it doesn't seem to be possible to create a filter for executions in my test plan.

Or is it?

Can someone please give a helping hand? How do you report on test progress in Xray on cloud?

1 answer

0 votes
Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2024

Hi @Henrik Nørgaard 

From my knowledge on using Xray in the past, you should be able to use the Test Plan gadget on a dashboard or use the build-in Test+Plans+List+Report 

I hope this helps you forward 

Henrik Nørgaard February 27, 2024

Hi Marc,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, it's not quite what I'm looking for as the Test Plans List gives me a list of test plans (coincidence? ;))

What I'm looking for is a kind of test evolution chart for a specific test associated with a test plan. The Overall test results gadget is better, but still not good. Aside from that, I can't figure a way to filter on executions associated with a test plan.

Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2024

Hi @Henrik Nørgaard 

Too bad.

I suggest to reach out to Xray via there support portal and raise your request there and see if they have a solution or might take it as a feature request.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events