Tempo, how to edit an already submitted period

Elena Labiaga Ferrer August 20, 2018

Hello all,

By mistake I have submitted a worklog for a period with all my hours set as "planned" hours, not "worked" hours. My manager warned me about this and I try to change it, but I keep receiving the message:  The timesheet status must be open for the period.

My manager has no idea how to re-open this period for me. The status is "waiting for approval". 

Could someone please help?

Thank you very much in advance! :)

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2018

Hi Elena,

To reopen the timesheet, your manager needs to reject it (as it is in "waiting for approval" status). With this it will reopen and you can edit it. 

To do so, your manager will need to go to a Team that you are a member of (and he has the "Approve Timesheet" permission. Use the "Approvals" link to go to the Approval report. From here he can change the status of Timesheets. 

Please take also a look at https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/spaces/TEMPO/pages/172785781/Timesheet+Approval+report for more information.

Regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team

Mercedes Amarilla June 6, 2019

Great!

AKBAR March 5, 2020

Cheers! Worked.

Thanks Susanne.. :)

Chris Hatton May 26, 2020

Sorry but this is not great - minor mistakes are common and unsubmit should be a user feature.  Other time reporting systems have it.

Like # people like this
1 vote
Elena Labiaga Ferrer August 21, 2018

Hello Susanne,

Thank you for your time, this worked :-)

Elena

Suggest an answer