Team manage software project not showing when creating new board

Bitwise DEVS January 12, 2022

For some reason, my project is not showing when creating a new board. I already read a lot of similar question but most of them are unanswered or suggesting that a project should be 'Software Project' rather than 'Business'. My project is already a software project yet still not showing in the drop down. I do not know JQL thus I cannot continue. Is there any solution? Choosing company manage project works, but team manage doesn't.

Screenshot 2022-01-13 045932.png

Screenshot 2022-01-13 045940.png

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

Hi Jensen,

Correct - Business projects and Team-managed Software projects have built-in boards for the projects and you cannot add a new board and have the project show up in the Location field. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2022

Hey @Bitwise DEVS  - did this answer your question for you? 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2022

you wont see TMP projects in the selection. you can create a board by filter and reference the project. Too the Location will need to be your profile when referencing a TMP project.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events