Support Team's Time to Respond

Andreas Prakoso January 24, 2022

Hi all,

My company's JIRA account got suspended which I am not sure why because my credit card should have adequate funds to continue the subscription. I have submitted a support ticket for this but I am not sure when JIRA's support team will help me with this issue, so I would like to know whether anyone would know how long it usually takes for them to respond to a support ticket?

I expected a much faster response from a large company like Atlassian, so this was quite shocking. Especially since my company's work is really dependent on JIRA at the moment and we're quite impacted by this event. Could anyone help me with this?

1 answer

0 votes
Melo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2022

Hi @Andreas Prakoso , welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear you're having this type of problem.

Regarding support and support time, you can check it on the link below:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/atlassian-support-offerings-193299636.html

I hope you get your problem solved as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Melo

Andreas Prakoso January 24, 2022

So for my issues it seems like it's classified as Level 2, so that means it will take 6 working hours to get to me? And the time zone is set to my time zone or which time zone?

I just need my subscription to be reactivated tbh, could no other support teams from other regions help out or something? This should be a pretty simple process

james May 15, 2023

We've just had the same issue- without any warning that things would be revoked (either within the platform or through emails), and without any way to help this be prioritised.

This is a shocking experience.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events