Sub-tasks are not visible in a classic business project

Ankit Chouhan August 13, 2020

Hello,

I have created a classic business project. When I am creating a task, I can see that on the board. But when I am creating sub-tasks within a parent task, I do not see those sub-tasks appearing on the board. Although those sub-tasks are visible inside the task screen.

Please can anyone help me so that those sub tasks are also visible directly on the board itself.

Best,

Ankit1.PNG2.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2020

indeed this is the case for the "default" business board that is created when you create a business project. You might find this related thread useful - How-to-see-Sub-Tasks-on-Business-Project-board  which captures an open suggestion - JRACLOUD-62667

Workaround - You could create a more full-featured Kanban board using the project or saved feature, save it to your profile (Location) and then add a shortcut to the board on your project page.

Ankit Chouhan August 15, 2020

Hi Jack,

Thank you for the clarification. It helps.

Best,

Ankit

0 votes
Chase Wilson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2021

Hi @Ankit Chouhan and @Jack Brickey , this has been resolved in recent updates to Classic Business projects. You can now see the number of total and completed subtasks on the board cards. Cheers!

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 1.44.15 PM.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events