Stories are NOT being displayed in my Kanban board

PireyatharisiniYehgambaram June 2, 2022

Hi. All the new Epics and stories that I have created are not tagged to my Kanban board. They are created under the same project but tagged to any board. How can I rectify this issue? Please assist. Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2022

Hi @PireyatharisiniYehgambaram  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Issues are not "tagged" to a board. The board filter associated with the board determines when issues will show on the board. 

So you need to go to the board and then look at the board filter to see if it includes the issue that is not showing up. 

Massimiliano Bariola January 9, 2023

@John Funk 

I have the same problem, but I cannot find how to configure the board filter. In my board, I see filters for Epic, Label and Type. Type only contains Bug and Task and indeed the board only displays those 2 types. Please advise how / where to change  board settings to also include Stories, etc. Thanks

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2023

Hi @Massimiliano Bariola  - It would be best if you open a new question and populate it with as much detail as you can along with any screenshots. 

Suggest an answer