Status in email notification is not correctly displayed

Konstantin Weber - SVA November 30, 2020

Hello to the helpers,

the Cloud instance of a customer of us is sending email notifications, but is not correctly displaying the status CSS.
It seems to me, that there is something missing in the CSS, but how and why should this have been happened?

Is this a bug in Atlassian Jira Cloud or can it be fixed by myself? I could not think of a solution so I'm asking the community. Thank you for answers or suggestions!

emailwithcorrputstatus.pngDo not wonder, I am using a dark display scheme in Microsoft Outlook 365.

The email is transmitted over an Exchange server, but our Exchange System-Engineers see nothing obviously wrong. Here's the header analysis:

headeranalysis.png

Best regards

Konstantin Weber

System Engineer - Atlassian
SVA System Vertrieb Alexander GmbH

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2020

Hi Konstantin,

I was able to find a information in knowledge base:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/html-code-being-displayed-in-the-status-fields-in-the-issue-subscription-826874717.html

Maybe the Jira admin can (at least for a short test) subscribe a user to the Issue Subscription whose mail address is not on the mentioned Exchange server.
So you can rule out it is the mail server that is causing this.

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
Konstantin Weber - SVA December 2, 2020

bump

Suggest an answer