Stash Commits are not displaying on Greenhopper Agile Board Commits section

The Stash Commits are displaying on Jira's Source tab, but when a ticket with Commits is clicked on the Agile Board, the Commits section in the right pane is empty. Is there a configuration I'm missing to make this work?

5 answers

1 accepted

It appears to be a bug that is being work on here - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-9364

The issue you are linking to seems fixed and I'm using the latest Jira, Jira Agile and Stash versions and no actions is required to upgrade the DVCS connection plugin. However, while I can see the Stash commit link in the Source tab, I still cannot see it in the Commits tab and in the Jira Agile commits section of the detail view of the issue.

What would be the troubleshooting steps for me to do?

Jira 6.0.1, Greenhopper 6.2.4.1, Stash 2.3.1, Fisheye-Crucible 3.0.0

It is the same for SVN Commits with Fisheye-Crucible. Commits display on Jira Source tab, but not in Greenhopper Commits.

I can confirm this. We experience the exact same problem with nearly the same setup. I m searching the net for quite some time, but could not find a solution so far.

Does anyone know, how to configure this?

Can someone from Atlassian or the Greenhopper Team confirm this is a bug or a misconfiguration?

I have the same problem too and no solution yet.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 8 hours ago in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

105 views 4 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you