Sprint missing and Reports doesn't show Sprint Report as an option

Angela Houtz November 17, 2019

Help!

I am working on a school project and one of my Sprints has gone missing. I tried the Project<Reports<Sprint Reports option however all I have there are Burndown, BurnUp or Velocity Reports, not one where I can get my missing/closed Sprint to resurface.

Help??

3 answers

1 vote
Maranda Forney July 15, 2020

I have the same issue.  By accident I closed a sprint that should not have been closed.  When I follow the steps to re-open, "Sprint Report" is not an option that I have.  Is there any other way to open the sprint?

John Stelten February 9, 2021

Same problem lost sprint 1

Bhavya Mishra April 28, 2021

can you lemme know how you resolved it. Accidently closed sprint 2 , now all items have moved to sprint 2 and don't have the option to see the sprint report.

Anything I can do to rectify this ?

0 votes
Elton Smith December 21, 2021

Here is a workaround to see the missing sprint in the Sprint Report.

Go to the Velocity Chart. The sprint should display in the list of sprints at the bottom of the page. Clicking the sprint will display the Sprint Report (though it will still say Velocity Chart at the top). Very strange.

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2019

Hi @Angela Houtz 

Are you using a classic project or a next-gen project?

Also can you share a screenshot of the "Reports" page?

Angela Houtz November 19, 2019

Deepanshu -

I *was* using a Next-gen project which is why nothing worked! I got it figured out with help from Atlassian's Care Team and am now up and running!

Thanks!!

Angie

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Frankbert3000 January 20, 2020

I'm facing the same issue. The last closed sprint, seemingly no different to all the sprint before, does not show up in the control chart and the cumulative flow diagram, even though it does show up in the sprint report. 

Could you share the solution to your problem, please, to get an idea of what to check?

Thanks in advance!

Frank

Edit: I figured it out. ahem... ;)

Apparently only swimlanes show up in those charts, and I hadn't created one for that sprint. All is well now.

Bhavya Mishra April 28, 2021

can you lemme know how you resolved it. Accidently closed sprint 2 , now all items have moved to sprint 2 and don't have the option to see the sprint report.

Anything I can do to rectify this ? @Deepanshu Natani 

Suggest an answer