Sprint Status/Column not syncing with all users

Jeremy Abergel May 14, 2019

I have a done column in the sprint but a user with zero admin privileges has a different title and view

3 answers

0 votes

one dev has app live and all others have done

0 votes

wrong-statuses.pngwrong last column.pngright statuses.pngright-sprint-board.png

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2019

that seems very odd. i'm guessing they are looking at a different board. Can you provide screenshots of the two view?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2019

@Jeremy Abergel , I see where the mappings are not aligned. It appears that the board owner (you?) has change the column labels and status mapping but they have not registered for the other person. I'm unsure which of the two is most current. I would recommend that they clear their cache and try to log out and back in. 

you might also have the check another browser.

the last 2 images are correct (column 6 ) is DONE

also  the view - i selected swimlines by assignee - and this dev isn't viewing that - he doesnt have control so i am not sure

we have tried clearing cache, logging in/out and trying 2 new browsers, only this user is experiencing this issue and we need to have it sorted

Suggest an answer