I have an issue where my Sprint reports are showing issues being "In Progress" when they were actually done during the Sprint.
Here is the sequence of events:
1) Sprint 17 happened and we completed a lot of work (yay!)
2) Sprints 18 happened and we completed a lot of work (yay!)
3) Before Sprint 19 ended, we decided to use a different workflow scheme and we changed the Done status from "Resolved" to "Done" and migrated all of the issues that were "Resolved" to "Done"
4) We changed the board configuration to use the "Done" status in the last column
5) Sprints 17 and 18 show no work in the Completed Issues section but when we completed Sprint 19, the report is fine.
Here is a screen capture of this weird scenario: https://cl.ly/3P251b2a3I3O
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Can a new-to-agile team survive and thrive in a non-agile culture? If so, what advice would you give to those trying to be agile in a non-agile culture? What's the key(s) to success? Share your thoug...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs