Sprint Report Incorrectly Reports on Status of Issues

I have an issue where my Sprint reports are showing issues being "In Progress" when they were actually done during the Sprint.

Here is the sequence of events:

1) Sprint 17 happened and we completed a lot of work (yay!)
2) Sprints 18 happened and we completed a lot of work (yay!)

3) Before Sprint 19 ended, we decided to use a different workflow scheme and we changed the Done status from "Resolved" to "Done" and migrated all of the issues that were "Resolved" to "Done"
4) We changed the board configuration to use the "Done" status in the last column

5) Sprints 17 and 18 show no work in the Completed Issues section but when we completed Sprint 19, the report is fine.

Any advice?

Here is a screen capture of this weird scenario: https://cl.ly/3P251b2a3I3O

1 answer

1 accepted

I figured out how to fix it. I added "Resolved" back as a status in the workflow but I don't allow any issues to transition to it. I then place "Resolved" in the final column of the board. Historical reports are back to normal

Suggest an answer

Log in or Join to answer
Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

592 views 2 15
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot