Sharing Advanced Roadmaps Releases tab in Confluence

alex breshenkov June 3, 2021

Hello

Is there a way to share Advanced Roadmaps 'Releases' tab in Confluence? (Please see example below) I know there is an option to share 'Roadmap' in confluence but release dates are not visible there.  

Thank youScreen Shot 2021-06-03 at 12.03.20 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 4, 2021

Hello Alex and welcome to the Community!

I would be interested to see a (sanitized) screenshot of your shared roadmap from the Confluence side to understand what it does look like.

When you are sharing, are you doing so via a link or iframe within Confluence?

I ask as the iframe may need to be scrolled to see the far right columns, there is a note where you can adjust the iframe size to ensure all the content wraps and is visible:

ProTip: While you can choose between two sizes for the embedded report (medium or large), you can also set a specific size with which to embed the report. The typical iframe tag would be something like this:

<iframe src='JIRA_INSTANCE_URL/secure/PortfolioSharedReportView.jspa?r=TwrPL&e' width='1000' height='400' style='border' : 1px solid #ccc;'></iframe>

You can customize the size by specifying the width and height in the iframe tag. This is handy to ensure that the iframe wraps cleanly around the report, for those times when you don't have the perfect area size for the data that the report returns.

Source: Sharing reports 

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

alex breshenkov June 6, 2021

thanks Stephen 

To share advanced roadmaps in Confluence I use macros, more info can be found here 
https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapsserver/sharing-and-exporting-plan-data-960719459.html

When sharing 'Releases' I use jira link, but if I try to share as an iframe I get an error message 'Could not retrieve' 'Page not permitted.' Not sure if this is a permission issues or sharing with iframe just fails.

Suggest an answer