Set up new users in Jira Software Cloud through Atlassian Access

Miguel Rodriguez Grande June 21, 2021

Hi there!

I wonder how to register new users from scratch in Jira Software  ( Free Trial Version ) through Atlassian Access trial version...  Is it possible?

I understand that Access will allow me to connect with the AD in order to retrieve the user information and avoid to do this manually... am I right? or in a trial version is not possible and I have to do this sending invitations by email. 

Thanks a lot! 

MR 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2021

Hi Miguel - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Here is a link to the Atlassian Access pricing. I don't believe there is a free version, but there is a free trial you can use. 

https://www.atlassian.com/software/access/pricing

Miguel Rodriguez Grande June 23, 2021

thank you John for your prompt response. 

Actually the client´s query is not about pricing. 

imagine the client has a free trial of Atlassian Access... 

is it possible to get the users from his Active Directory through Atlassian Access? 

Many thanks

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2021

Yes, I believe this is possible. We use Okta to connect AD to Atlassian Access. You would need to verify your domain with the free account first. 

Like Miguel Rodriguez Grande likes this
Miguel Rodriguez Grande June 23, 2021

Thank you John! 

Suggest an answer