Scrum master interview question

ADEEL AHMED April 25, 2023

I have been asked in the interview for the scrum master job that if you have some senior team member in your team ,How you can handle them as they have more experience.?

1 answer

0 votes
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2023

@ADEEL AHMED Working as a scrum master you are to coach the team. You can easily work with someone with more experience because you are coaching the process and not the technical aspect of the team.

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2023

Per Scrumalliance.org "We call a scrum master a servant leader because they embody not "What will you do for me today?" but rather "How can I help you today?" They lead by serving the team and the needs of the team rather than by directing activities and people. In this way, they work in the background to ensure everyone has what they need to succeed."

Like ADEEL AHMED likes this
ADEEL AHMED April 25, 2023

No doubt scrum master is a servant leader and facilitate the team to remove impediments.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events