Script Runner Behaviour: Account Field Readonly

Jurica Petricevic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2021

Hi everyone,

i have the following problem. maybe someone has already encountered this as part of a project.

When I say that a devoloper cannot change the values of this field, but at the same time one user is a member of two roles, say Admin and Devoloper, then by my logic he should be able to change the values of the field because greater rights should be active on that user. This is not the case with this option in the script runner.

Is it necessary to add a script somewhere to make it so? has anyone had similar experiences and if someone here can help us/me.

Best regards

Jurica Petricevic

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2021

Hi @Jurica Petricevic  For this you need to apply two conditions.

One which make field Read Only for Developers and Second Condition which allow Admin writable permission. 

Hope it works for you.

Let me know the result.

Apply Two Condition.PNG

Jurica Petricevic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2021

thank you very much. This saved my life @Vikrant Yadav 

Like Vikrant Yadav likes this
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2021

Cool! Glad to hear it works for you.  

Have a Nice Day :)

Suggest an answer