Sandbox Refresh

S Fong March 12, 2024

Does anyone come across with issue in Sandbox after refresh this weekend?  We have a practice to do sandbox refresh from PROD on a regular basis (bi-weekly).  99% of the time is very smooth.  By having a regular refresh, we can ensure using Sandbox to test out configuration or work before handling the same in production.  However, on our latest sandbox refresh on Mar 8 and again on Mar 12, the data and setting is not returning as what I am expecting.  Some thing is not going right for sure.  

Here are the things that I observed and I can't move forward with testing in SBX like I used to.  When I opened ticket with Atlassian Support, they end up tackling one issue in SBX per ticket but I think there is an overall sandbox issue.  Wonder whom I can speak to on Atlassian to check this holistically.  It would be good if other customers are facing the same issue as mine so we have a stronger case for them to look into.

Issues that I come across are:

• Issue search (experienced this after Mar 8 refresh but it got resolved after 2nd refresh on Mar 12)
  • All boards in the entire sandbox is missing; therefore, sprints associated to scrum board are missing as well
  • Automation rule that was working prior to refresh and no longer now

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events