SLA'S REPORT

Nikole Conejo April 18, 2023

Hi

I need to obtain a report from project sla's with a column of tickets were successful and which failed

What is the correct syntax ?

I use this but only show successful 

created >= 2023-03-01 AND created <= 2023-04-30 AND project = "Project" AND "Time to resolution" != everBreached() order by created DESC

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2023

Hi @Nikole Conejo ,

if you put " "Time to resolution" != everBreached() " you will retrieve just all tickets with success on that. In my opinion you need to use the following query :

created >= 2023-03-01 AND created <= 2023-04-30 AND project = "Project" order by created DESC

and put Time to resolution as column in your filter result.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Nikole Conejo April 18, 2023

Thank you @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

That's works! 

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2023

you're welcome @Nikole Conejo 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 30, 2023

Hi @Nikole Conejo 

The issue has already been resolved for you, but I cannot help but share an alternative solution that completely covers your need.

The Grid Table report in SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on, developed by our team, looks exactly as you requested.
On the Dashboard, you can see issues with columns of your selected SLAs and their current SLA goal timers. You can configure as many specific filter conditions as you wish, not only a date range.
sla time and report issue filter.png

You can decide for yourself whether this kind of report is more suitable for you by using the 30-day trial version of the add-on.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events