Roadmaps for server version

Esc Web Admin January 23, 2019

I'm seeing a reference to roadmaps in my dashboard filter options but can't turn roadmaps on. I'm using Jira server self hosted. Is this possible?

I've upgraded the server version to specifically use this feature.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Krister Broman _Advania_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2019

Roadmaps are connected to nextgen projects

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/roadmap-957979308.html?_ga=2.129774415.279323769.1548057562-1041261138.1527229972

I have not seen any mention about nextgen projects being implemented in Server, unfortunately the opposite have been indicated like comments in:  

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Next-gen-articles/Everything-you-want-to-know-about-next-gen-projects-in-Jira/ba-p/894773

Krister Broman _Advania_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2019
Like # people like this
0 votes
Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 29, 2019

Hi there,

We've created Epic Roadmap app for Jira Server with similar functionality, if you need just that feature set. It's pretty basic right now but we'll improve it with time, based on user feedback.
You can check it out here.

Ranganath HV Gowda
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2019

This Epic Roadmap app is applicable only for Jira Server 8.0.0 and above

Suggest an answer