Roadmaps aps in Jira Premium

Gene Johnston August 14, 2020

Are Roadmaps still only available to NextGen projects in Jira Cloud Premium or can the be used in Classic projects too?

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2020

Hi Gene,

Yes, that is correct - Roadmaps are still only available for Next-gen projects right now. Advanced Roadmaps are available for every instance with Premium support. 

Advanced Roadmaps let you cover multiple projects at one time. Roadmaps are for just one project.

You can follow along with the rollout out of Roadmaps to Classic projects here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17214

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nick Nader - Isos Technology
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2020

Hi Gene, 

Recently Atlassian acquired and rebranded "Portfolio for Jira" marketplace app. It is now called "Advanced Roadmaps for Jira" and it comes with the Premium Cloud subscription. 

Here is the documentation for it.

0 votes
noa January 3, 2021

I would like to have advanced roadmap for using the next gen - I need something that will combine between them, do you have any update for that? 
I need visibility for roadmaps and hierarchy  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events