Roadmap maximal future timeline

Alexander_Tanno May 19, 2020

Hi,

I can see a maximum of approximately two years in the future in the road map. I need to vizualize a longer term, is there a way to extend the total timeline in the future? I assigned some epis that end beyond my current maximum (mid 2022) and they just get cut off in mid 2022. 

Best,

Alex

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2020

Hello @Alexander_Tanno ,

Currently this is a hard set limit, and the roadmap shows a maximum of one year into the past and two years into the future based on a starting point of today's date (current day).

We have the following Feature request in place to track interest in extending this limit, make sure to add a vote to show your interest and help influence prioritization efforts as covered int he "Implementation of New Features Policy" , also feel free to drop any additional feedback you have as a comment on the request and note how this is currently impacting your teams ability to work effectively, this type of feedback is really helpful in defining new features.

Regards,
Earl

Alexander_Tanno May 25, 2020

Thanks for the detailed answer. Very nice, that you guys put in the effort of making this process transparent. I voiced my interesst in the Feature Request.

Best,
Alex

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events