Rewind backup on multiple JIRA instances

Tomas Doubek September 19, 2022

Dears, i have a question about possibility to backup more JIRA instances. I have 2 separate cloud JIRAs in my organization - JIRA A and JIRA B, and i wonder if it is possible to use one Rewind application subscribed for and installed on JIRA A instance to backup also JIRA B instance.

Or do i need to install Rewin for instance JIRA B as well as to pay for additional users in second instance?

Thank you a lot for support.

BR,

Tomas Doubek

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Danny Grenzowski _Rewind_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 19, 2022

Hi @Tomas Doubek

Thanks for the question. To answer your first question, you can install Rewind on both instances, and they will be linked together under one Rewind account - just make sure to sign into the same Rewind account when installing Rewind on both.

In terms of pricing, that would depend on your total users and if/how they are shared across the two instances. In any case, if you don't mind submitting this brief form, a member of our Sales team will reach out and provide you with a more detailed quote!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, thanks!

Danny

Tomas Doubek September 19, 2022

Hi @Danny Grenzowski _Rewind_ 

thanks a lot for clarification. This is very helpful. I have submitted the form linked and will be happy to learn more on users sharing betwen the instances and pricing related to that.

Best,

Tomas

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events