Regarding Pricing of users

Harsh Chauhan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 9, 2022

Hello,

I have one question that, if I purchased monthly plan and I add user on 1st day of month and then delete that user on 15th day of month. Then how  it will be count in billing is it  count price for 15 days or it will be count for whole month for that user .

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2022

Hi Harsh - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I am pretty sure it will only count the number of users active on your billing date, regardless how how active they have or have not been for the month. 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2022

Adding a comment here to back up @John Funk's answer. As the team member that approves our Confluence billing each month, I can attest that it is the # of users on the billing date that Atlassian counts towards your total active license count.

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events