Reduce the number of menus, adding a group of menus

Humberto Gomes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2021

Currently there we have the following bar, with lot of menus:

ScreenHunter 1961.png

It the window is reduced, it looks like that:

ScreenHunter 1962.png

So, impossible to work.

I need to change this and create (probably) a new menu with submenus, something like:

ScreenHunter 1964.png

How can I do this?

This option is only an idea to avoid the issue. Can you share another solutions?

Can you help me?

2 answers

0 votes
Humberto Gomes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2021

Hi,

Many thanks for your attention.

The issue is the same with the 3 main browsers (Edge, Firefox or Chrome).

Cleared cache makes no difference.

Same issue with all other users.   No exception.

ScreenHunter 2049.pngScreenHunter 2048.pngScreenHunter 2047.pngScreenHunter 2046.pngScreenHunter 2045.pngScreenHunter 2044.pngScreenHunter 2043.pngScreenHunter 2042.pngScreenHunter 2041.pngScreenHunter 2040.pngScreenHunter 2039.pngScreenHunter 2038.pngScreenHunter 2037.png

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2021

@Humberto Gomes are you the Jira admin?  Looks like the javascript or CSS is not working properly.  This could be do to one of the Apps you have installed.  Do you have a test instance that you could try a few things in?

Humberto Gomes
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 6, 2021

Hi,

Yes, I'm the jira admin.

I do not have test instance.

how can we progress on this?

H

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2021

Are you having the same issue in your test instance?

Humberto Gomes
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2021

I do not have test instance.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2021

@Humberto Gomes 

Have you tried disabling apps to see if which one might be causing the issue?

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2021

@Humberto Gomes 

You have a lot of apps and they are all generating menu items.  It should condense down into more like what you see in the second screenshot but should not overlap.  I wonder if it is just not dynamically changing for you or if you need to clear your browser's cache.

• What browser are you using?
  • Have you cleared your cache?
  • What happens if you refresh the page at the smaller breakpoint does that make a difference?
Humberto Gomes
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 28, 2021

Hi,

Many thanks for your attention.

The issue is the same with the 3 main browsers (Edge, Firefox or Chrome).

Cleared cache makes no difference.

Same issue with all other users. No exception.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events