Reactivating free Jira Product

Ilker Yaman May 17, 2021

I have a free Jira Cloud product that is deactivated because of inactivity. I want to reactivate it, and already communicated with Atlassian Customer Advocate. But they direct me to the community.

I want to continue with free plan. How can I reactivate my Jira product?

Screenshot_2021-05-17-10-40-53-807_com.android.chrome.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2021

Hello @Ilker Yaman,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I see that you created a ticket with our Customer Advocates, but you mentioned on the description the site reset.atlassian.net and your site is reset4.atlassian.net (as per the screenshot).

I already added an internal comment informing the correct URL so they can reactivate for you.

Here from community there is nothing much we can do when it comes to site reactivation since only our Customer Advocates have permission for that. 

Please, add a comment there as well to inform them of the correct URL where Jira needs to be reactivated.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Ilker Yaman May 17, 2021

Thank you Angelica. It is reactivated. 

Like Angélica Luz likes this
0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2021

Hi, upgrade to standard plan in order to have it reactivated, you can use standard plan for 1 month then after you downgrade to free.

Ilker Yaman May 17, 2021

I am not able to change plan for Jira. I have changed plan for Confluence but Jira is not effected. Then i return back to free plan for Confluence. Do you have a suggestion? 

IMG_20210517_123644.jpg

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2021

So, first step is add a payment details into your account to have it processed.The contact support to change your plan to standard plan which will be billed to you. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events