Quick Filter Buttons Gone?

Ian Graham January 31, 2018

In the new jira look and feel, it looks like the individual quick filter "buttons" on my Kanban Boards are gone and I only see a drop down where I can see all of my quick filters.  Is this so?  It creates an extra step and inefficient...

3 answers

7 votes
Maria Martinez April 16, 2018

I am hating this change, the quick filter is slow now.

2 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2018

correct. for a long time now Atlassian users have been asking for a better solution to have a lot of quick filter buttons. the drop down seems to be the preferred solution (?) by the masses. I do not know of a way to disable this.

Tormod Tønnesen February 5, 2018

Then there should be an option to select what filters to group in this dropdown, because now quick filters are no longer quick! No use in grouping when you have e.g. less than 5!

Daniel Marashlian October 3, 2018

+1

Armen Mkrtchian November 21, 2018
  • +1

0 votes
Armen Mkrtchian November 21, 2018

Here it is. Someone asked for that in 2012!! :(

It's maybe good for the project manager, but for me, as a developer, it's really annoying. I need to open the dropdown every time to filter. 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Drop-down-Quick-Filter/qaq-p/402018

Suggest an answer