Query for Specific Sprint Name

rcdpanjaitan November 24, 2021

Hello

My case is I have a project with several teams on it and the sprint is running paralel.

so, it looks like this on the active sprint board:

- Sprint 25 Team X

- Sprint 25 Team Y

- Sprint 25 Team Z

I'm trying to make query for each team, but if I use sprint in openSprints (), it will return all of them. Any idea to make it specific? is there any substring function?

Thank you 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2021

Hi @rcdpanjaitan 

How are you distinguishing teams?  For example, with components, labels, etc.  You can check the board filters to confirm this.

Once you know how the teams are distinguished, you may add that to your query.  Let's assume you are using components, then the query would be:

project = myProjectName AND sprint IN openSprints() AND component IN ("Team X") ORDER BY Key ASC

Kind regards,
Bill

rcdpanjaitan November 24, 2021

Hi Bill,

Nice idea. I think we missed this part, so we cant distinguish the backlogs

thank you.

regards.

0 votes
Henning Tietgens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2022

You can use sprint = "Team X" to find all sprints containing "Team X" in the name.

Best,
Henning

Suggest an answer