• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Projects by project LEAD

Hi,

How can I get a list of projects filtered by Project Lead? 

Thanks,

Maria Elena

3 answers

JQL returns ticket results, so I don't think you can get this information through a query.  You can that sort-of through navigating into the View All Projects area and sorting by lead:

chrome_2020-11-12_15-37-35.png

It is likely that there is a way to do this through a 3rd party tool with a bit of creativity:  
Here is a thread that might help:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Accessing-users-to-groups-by-project-lead/qaq-p/235748

Hi @María Elena de León 

You cannot do a search (JQL) for this, but you can browse all the projects in JIRA, including the assigned leads:  Projects > View All Projects

Best regards,

Bill

Thanks but  I need a filter to use it within a TimeReports gadget in order to monitor each Leader's group of projects.

Thanks for clarifying.  If you already have an add-on gadget for time reporting, you may want to investigate if it already has the capability to select projects by lead.

Hi @María Elena de León !

I'm Leo from DEISER.

If you install Profields in your instance you can search your projects by lead or any project property:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210816/profields-jira-project-tracking?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Also, you can use the project search into the issue navigator:

Screenshot 2020-11-13 at 09.27.46.png

Screenshot 2020-11-13 at 09.28.56.png

I hope it helps you!

Leo

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Announcing the waitlist for Jira Work Management

Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...

876 views 14 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you