• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Project with multiple scrum boards where people can work independently on the same schedule

I have a project where I created independent boards sprint boards / backlogs for each workstream. In reality, each workstream will not need to manage a backlog as this will be managed in Trello, however we do need each workstream under the project to manage their sprints via the sprint board. I would like workstream individuals to create their stories / task in their specific boards and manage those boards independently. I created an All board where I hope to have visibility to see all in user stories / tasks in an aggregated format. When I create a epic and story they in the sub-boards they all fall under All board and they are not in the perspective sub-board that i created those stories / task in. How do I make the epics / user stories fall into the perspective sub-board and not fall under only the All (main) project board?

1 answer

Hi @Randy Duarte , and welcome!

What shows up on a Scrum or Kanban board is controlled by the board's filter (under Board settings, General option).  For each of your "sub-boards" you mention, edit the filter to just show what you want.

The key will be how you distinguish the work between teams.  For Scrum teams, it would be which issues are in the defined sprints and meet the board's filter criteria. 

For Kanban teams, would would need ensure the stories are both in the statuses relevant for the team and meet board's filter criteria.

Best regards,

Bill

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Presenting the "Best of 2020" Jira Software roundup!

Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...

4,488 views 5 15
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you