Project roadmap dependencies not showing

Ricardo Picoto March 24, 2023

My Jira Cloud instance is not showing project roadmap dependencies.

I have checked Issue linking and its configured and enabled. In the Roadmap dependencies are checked and issues are connected (one blocks another) but I don't see anything in the Roadmap.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Najm Polaris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2023

Hi @Ricardo Picoto

See if the "Child level issue scheduling" under Roadmap settings is enabled or not, which is disabled by default.

download (4).png

Ricardo Picoto March 25, 2023

I have checked. It's active. Still nothing appears in the roadmap. I attached an image.Screenshot 2023-03-25 at 18.56.17.png

Najm Polaris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2023

@Ricardo Picoto have you set the "start date" and "due date" for your epics and tasks?

Ricardo Picoto March 27, 2023

Tried using both Target Start/End and Begin/End date fields and still nothing.

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 08.56.15.png

Najm Polaris
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2023

@Ricardo Picoto 

Basically you create the dependencies in the roadmap itself. The blocked or blocked by issues are not the dependencies as you want to see. 

Once you add the start date and due dates for all the epics. You can hover over them and link it with other epics which will create dependencies. 

download (9).png

Ricardo Picoto March 27, 2023

That did the trick! Thank you.

0 votes
Ricardo Picoto March 25, 2023

I have checked. It's active. Still nothing appears in the roadmap. I attached an image.Screenshot 2023-03-25 at 18.56.17.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events