Project not emptied from trash

James Duffy April 27, 2023

How long does it take for a project to be deleted permanently from the Trash? I was planning to do a migration and I'm blocked because JCMA keeps telling me the project is still on the cloud even though I've moved it to Trash and selected Delete permanently.

Frustratingly it still shows up in the Trash no matter how many times I select Delete permanently.

2 answers

3 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2023

Project stay 60 days in the trash before being permanently deleted. You do have the option to remove the project from trash, if you need to speed it up.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2023

Note that the page will not auto refresh, so if you do not reload the page it will look like the project is still there. You will get a notification down in the left hand corner once the project is deleted.

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2023

Hey James,

If you are clicking on Delete Permanently and it is not immediately deleting then you will need to contact Atlassian Support to figure out what is going on. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events