Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Project Management Template unavailable

When trying to use the "work management", "project management" template - the button "use template" is greyed out with this message "Your Jira admin is responsible for creating new projects using this template. Contact them for assistance" 

Can I get this on a trial basis or permanently as one of our available templates? It would be the one that works best for our team.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Community Leader Jul 14, 2021

Is the error message indicates your question needs to go to your admin. The community here doesn’t have the ability to grant that permission. Note the option is either on or off there isn’t a trial basis. If you aren’t going to be creating projects often I would definitely have your admin deal with this as there could be quite a bit involved in building projects. One consideration is to have your admin open up TMP projects this will allow the team to build whatever projects they need in a more simplified environment.

Thank you, I will reach out to our admin.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

⏰ Day in the life of a Jira Admin!

Hello Community! We thoroughly enjoyed this just-for-fun conversation in the Jira Admin Group about what it's like to be a Jira Admin. For #JiraJuly, our talented designers created these graphics t...

949 views 2 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you