Project Management Template unavailable

pbaldassarro@olg.ca July 14, 2021

When trying to use the "work management", "project management" template - the button "use template" is greyed out with this message "Your Jira admin is responsible for creating new projects using this template. Contact them for assistance" 

Can I get this on a trial basis or permanently as one of our available templates? It would be the one that works best for our team.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2021

Is the error message indicates your question needs to go to your admin. The community here doesn’t have the ability to grant that permission. Note the option is either on or off there isn’t a trial basis. If you aren’t going to be creating projects often I would definitely have your admin deal with this as there could be quite a bit involved in building projects. One consideration is to have your admin open up TMP projects this will allow the team to build whatever projects they need in a more simplified environment.

pbaldassarro@olg.ca July 14, 2021

Thank you, I will reach out to our admin.

0 votes
Benny August 21, 2023

The admin is likely trying to get rid of the board as I am. This is hands-down the worst feature Trello ever release: They create a board for you in all of your workspaces that you cannot delete.

I have several workspaces, and this board is now on all of them:

Screenshot from 2023-08-20 21-51-54.png^ there is no way to remove the board. It was created by Trello - it appears in ALL workspaces, and you can't delete it. Your admin probably disabled it, but the UX team at Trello thinks it's soooo important that you see this board they only grey it out at best.

It's laughably absurd UX.

Suggest an answer