Project Administrator but no JIRA Administrator : Creation of Notification Scheme + Configuring Fiel

Javier Freire July 10, 2018

Hi, 

I am the project administrator of one JIRA project and I am trying to edit the notification scheme but I cannot do it.

So far, with the default notification scheme I do not receive any notification with issues created or assigned to me.

I just receive notification from the mail if I share the issue with the "Share" option.

I would also like to add the "Estimate or Tracking Issue " field in all new created issues but I cannot add it.

Do I need to be JIRA administrator to edit these options?

Many thanks in advance,

Javier

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2018

Hi @Javier Freire,

As far as I know,permission to administer a project in Jira. This includes the ability to edit project role membership, project components, project versions, and some project details ('Project Name', 'URL', 'Project Lead', 'Project Description').

It should not be available to modify the notification scheme at this time.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/managing-project-permissions-776636362.html

Suggest an answer