Product is Offline since last Atlassian Issue

Marcel Hesselbach March 24, 2023

Hello dear community,

since the last outage of the Jira services (https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/incidents/jz02836pc5s8), my project (both Jira and Confluence) is listed as offline with the note to contact support within the admin panel. However, due to the free subscription, I am not able to do so. Is there a known solution for this issue?

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2023

Hi @Marcel Hesselbach

It appears that the billing contact for your Cloud site made a change in regards to our site.  My record shows they changed from auto renew to none last month.  In turn your site has been deactivated because our system believed you did not want to continue to use the service here.  I have created a support ticket you can view over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-2276183

Someone from our Customer Advocate team can help you to reactivate that site.

Andy

Thanks for your help! It's back again!

Like # people like this
Amer Amin May 8, 2023

Hi @Andy Heinzer 

I have a similar issue and the link to the solution is not working. The Jira software is offline for me and it has been deactivated on its own. It's blocking me and my team out and we're blocked from proceeding with our daily work. please help

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2023
1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2023

Hi @Marcel Hesselbach welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Let me check if someone from Atlassian can get in touch with you.

That would be great!

Thank you!

Like Dave Mathijs likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS